Buy, Lease or Rent
Key features of the Bergmann Roto Compactor
- Simple operation
- Continuous feeding for optimal compacting
- Huge compression rate for maximum waste reduction
- Low maintenance
- Ideal for general waste
Efficient waste compaction and collection in one machine
Roto Compactors were one of the earliest waste handling machines introduced to the market. They were designed to massively reduce the volume of general waste, depositing it in large bags or sacks for collection and disposal.
Over the years the Roto Compactor has proven itself as a highly effective, money saving compactor for the treatement of a wide variety of waste streams in confined spaces. It is as relevant today as ever before.
Bergmann's Roto Compactor is the benchmark for this type of machine. Specially designed, the hard-faced roller grips and tears up waste material and compacts it, with an optimum compression rate of a massive 9:1. Another key feature which makes this Roto Compactor one of the very best on the market is its continual feed feature, which works by allowing the filling chute to remain open safely during compaction.
Bergmann Roto Compactors can be continuously fed and the end result is highly compacted material in large sacks, which can be removed by pallet and truck.
Roto Compactors are available in round or square format. There are also two versions for compacting waste in wheeled bins; one for wet waste and the other for dry waste.
- Round format, hydraulically driven
- Compacts into 1000 litre bags
- Square format, hydraulically driven
- Compacts into 800 litre bags
- Square format, electrically driven
- Compacts into 1400 litre bags
- Suitable for paper and cardboard as well as refuse
- The Roto Baler 1000E is a round version of this machine and compacts into 1000 litre bags
- Compacts waste into 800 litre bins
- Suitable for wet and dry waste, especially kitchen waste
- Hydraulically driven
- The APS 800 can be supplied in a modified form for use with 600 litre bins
- The Roto Pack 1100E is an electrically driven version of this machine and compacts into standard 1100 litre bins